What you need to know
To qualify for a Macarthur NILS loan you must:
- have a current Pensioner Concession Card or Health Care Card
- receive a regular fortnightly Centrelink or Department of Veterans' Affairs benefit
- reside in your current premises for more than 3 months (some exceptions apply)
- live in the Campbelltown, Camden or Wollondilly Local Government Areas (or adjoining postcodes check here)
- show a willingness and capacity to repay a loan.
What we lend for...
Loans are approved for, but not limited to:
e.g. white goods, heating / cooling, visual / audio equipment, vacuum cleaner
- smaller electrical items package (minimum $300.00 available only to Special Circumstances Loans).
e.g. beds, dining suite, lounge suite
e.g. lawnmower / whipper snipper, BBQ
e.g. computer, mobile phones
Car related items
e.g. registration, green slip, tyres, windscreen
e.g. course fees, course materials
Medical Aids and Dental services
e.g. visual aids, some dental procedures, medical appliances.
Macarthur NILS reserves the right to determine suitability for loan purpose on a case-by-case basis.
What we don't lend for...
bond and rent money
living expenses such as food
gas, electricity or telephone bills
debt repayment and consolidation
cheques to a third party for a private sale
cheques payable to the loan recipient
car repairs other than tyres or windscreens
microenterprise – including tools/equipment to be used for the purpose of starting up a business
clothing (with the exception of school uniforms)
“bundling” of small items (e.g. kettles, toasters, sandwich press, silverware, etc.) *NOTE: does not apply to Special Circumstances Loans.
Step By Step Process
Just start by giving us a call on 4625 6487 or 0434 066 456 or by sending us an email from here email@example.com
If you live within one of these postcodes you are eligible for a Macarthur NILS loan. If you elsewhere in NSW please call the NSW NILS Freecall Service on 1800 509 994 or go to http://www.nilsnswfindascheme.org.au/ to find your closest NILS provider.
2167, 2170, 2171, 2173, 2174, 2179, 2508, 2556, 2557, 2558, 2559, 2560, 2563, 2564, 2565, 2566, 2567, 2568, 2569, 2570, 2571, 2572, 2573, 2574, 2580, 2745, 2752, 2787*
For a full list of suburbs and towns serviced by Macarthur NILS .
If you live elsewhere in Australia visit http://goodshepherdmicrofinance.org.au/providers/ to locate your nearest NILS.