Essentials by AAI
Home contents and car insurance for low income earners!
Do you have:
- A current Health Care Card,or
- A current Pension Card, or
- A combined household income of $48,000 or less per annum then this low cost Home Contents or Car Insurance product might be for you!
Essentials by AAI allows you to insure your car, your home contents or both. The product is comprised of 4 modules:
- Contents Cover - up to $10,000 home contents coverage for insured items
- Contents Plus - up to $20,000 home contents coverage for insured items
- Car Cover - up to $3,000 comprehensive cover or market value whichever is the lesser
- Car Plus - up to $5,000 comprehensive cover or market value whichever is the lesser
You can purchase one module or a maximum of three modules on the one policy – one Contents and two Car.
Some of the great benefits:
- All events/perils are covered e.g. flood, storm, malicious damage, fire, theft, etc.
- Pricing starts from just $4 a week for Contents Cover and $5.50 a week for Car Cover
- There is a $0 excess on claims (the first 2 in a 12 month period)
- Flexible payment options are available including a fortnightly option. You can even have your insurance premium payments debited directly from your Centrelink income.
If you would like to know more you can ring Essentials by AAI directly on 1800 429 598, go to their website www.essentialsbyaai.com.au, download the Product Brochure, or you can have a chat to one of the workers at Macarthur NILS on 4625 6487.